A great wallpaper gives an amazing feeling when you unlock your device. Like your iPhone, iPad, and Mac, you can set the image of your choice on your Apple Watch Face. It’s a great way to give you Apple Watch a new look. It’s the one simplest thing that you can do to make your watch attractive. All you need is just the image of your favorite superhero character. Don’t worry if you don’t have any; the internet can bring it for you. Just follow the below commands.
Here is how to set your favorite superhero character on Apple Watch face.
How to set a single image to your Apple Watch face
1. Take your iPhone and unlock it.
2. From the Home screen, open ‘Safari’ or any browser you want to use.
3. Search for the image of your favorite superhero. If you’re using Google as a search engine, then tap on ‘images’ to see pictures only.
4. Scroll through the images to see more images. Open next page if you don’t find any exciting photo on the first page.
5. Tap and hold down the image you want to set on your Apple Watch face.
6. Tap on the ‘Share’ icon at the bottom.
7. From the menu prompt on the screen, choose ‘Create Watch Face’ option by tapping on it.
8. Then select ‘Photos Watch Face’ or ‘Kaleidoscope Watch Face.’
9. Select a location to set the Time and Complications. From this screen, you can add more superhero character by using the ‘Custom’ button.
10. After setting up all the things, tap on the ‘Add’ button.
How to add multiple superhero characters to your Apple Watch face
Not a single superhero character, if you like more superhero or cartoon character you can also add them to your Apple Watch face. Here is how.
1. First, you require their image. You can download the photos you want from the internet. So, open ‘Safari’ or any browser you want.
2. Search for the image of your favorite superhero.
3. Scroll through the pictures to see more images.
4. Tap and hold down the image you like the most and want to set on your Apple Watch face.
5. Then tap the ‘Share’ button at the bottom.
6. And select ‘Save Image.’
Now, the image is in your device, and you’ve to sync it to your Apple Watch. Before syncing, you can edit the image as you want it on the Watch face. When you’re satisfied with the image, use the below steps to set your favorite superhero character on Apple Watch face.
1. On your iPhone, open ‘Photos’ app.
2. Browse and open the image you’ve saved.
3. Then tap the ‘Share’ icon at the bottom.
4. Select ‘Add to Album’ from the prompted menu.
5. Choose or create a new album.
6. After adding the images to the album, close ‘Photos’ and launch the ‘Apple Watch’ app.
7. Go to ‘Face Gallery.’
8. On Face Gallery screen, scroll down to ‘Photos’ section.
9. Select the faces excluding Favorites or Memories.
10. Then tap on ‘Custom’ and select the images you want on your Apple Watch face.
11. Set the ‘Time Position’ and ‘Complications.’
12. After setting up all the things, tap on the ‘Add’ button.
And it’s done! Your favorite superhero is now on your watch face.
Devin Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security and utilities. He writes about the latest updates regarding office.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.